Friday, October 13, 2006

old man and his cycle


This was taken during 2006 Durga Puja in north Calcutta. I was moving from Sovabazar Rajbati to College Street. I saw this house, 190 years old, a man, may be 80 years old and his cycle, which is (don't know) years old. The man can't here, and so can't speak. Can see, so can cycle. His life is Cycle, and Cycle. I was with him for quite some time. Learnt a lot of things about that "gali". He was writing all these for me. i was carrying a Mamiya 6 X 7 and a Manfrotto Tripod.... and I was feeling light after the discussion...
The brand of the Cycle is 'HUMBER'

2 comments:

Bijit Bose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bijit Bose said...

All the shots are well thought out and well executed too. Good concepts, slightly different.